Winter is Coming.
The colder months are just around the corner, which means you will be spending more time indoors. Turning your home into the ultimate relaxation haven doesn’t mean you have to make dramatic changes or spend loads of money. This can be easily achieved with a few tweaks and the right accessories.
Keep reading for a few handy tips:
- Entertain and Display – A Coffee table creates a central focal point to any living room. Style it out and add interest with coffee table books, flowers and candles. You could even add a tray for G and T’s and Voilà!
- Cosy throw – Lying on the sofa snuggled under a cashmere throw with a pot of your favourite tea is a must have for everyone this winter, surely? Also lay it on the arm of a chair or on the edge of a sofa to add additional texture and depth.
- Statement chair – The perfect place to read a book but also it can add a hint of interest to a room or even a pop of colour.
- Make an entrance – Every entrance needs a well-dressed console table. Use it to showcase family photos, add personal accessories along side a well-lit light.
- Decorative art – When it comes to choosing your decorative art a simple mirror can be just as effective and can instantly transform a whole room. Mirrors can be more than something to admire yourself in, be it a large oversized one or a collection of them.
- Cushions – Whoever said there is a thing as having to many cushions is wrong! The more the merrier, as they can add so much depth and colour to a room. Especially Big plump feather filled cushions in a range of eye catching tasteful colours – think rich hues of blues, greys and gold’s.
- Pouf – Give your home a pop of colour with this versatile piece. There are so many wonderful pieces out there. I have always especially loved the Missoni