It is almost always guaranteed that a visitor to your home will visit the toilet.
Why not wow them when they visit!
Here are some top tips to give your toilet the WOW factor.
- Statement wallpaper – If you can afford to pay that little extra for wallpaper here is the place to do it. It is a small space so you won’t need that much. You could always find half a roll on Ebay to help cut the cost.
- Big statement mirror – I LOVE mirrors, and small mirrors don’t cut it for me. Make an impact and go large. Mirrors also help make a room look bigger. A win, win!
- Good quality hand wash and lotion – Don’t let yourself down at this point. Again spend a little extra on that little detail.
Below is the downstairs toilet I have just revamped.
- Wallpaper – Riflesso, Fornasetti by Cole and Son.
- Mirror – Dwell.
- Hand wash and lotion – Jo Malone in Rose
- Hand Towel – Missoni
- Room Spray – Fornasetti
- Buddha – Next
For more inspiration for the downstairs toilet check out my Pinterest page.